Experts in helping to accelerate your contract synthesis
From research to process development chemistry, we consistently deliver for CRO, CDMO and CMOs like yours around the world. We are the experts in specifying the right equipment for your contract synthesis, allowing you to focus on great chemistry.
You need to react quickly to projects - we understand flexibility is everything
We have a long established reputation with Pharma, CRO, CDMO and CMOs
Work directly with us: the product experts and equipment geeks
Precise temp control
Scale up with confidence with precise temperature control every time
Equipment to accelerate your projects
Mya 4 Reaction Station
Precise temperature control
- With active heating and cooling, precisely control the temperature of your experiment, and manage exotherms safely.
Multiple projects on one work station
- Independent reaction zones with the choice of magnetic and overhead stirring – all software controlled and automatically data-logged.
- With a wide range of volumes and glassware options, set-up the reaction stations to suit your chemistry.
- Accurate temperature control, efficient stirring, and reproducible chemistry allows easy sharing of data and recipes across sites globally.
The precision of temperature control provided by the Mya 4 has been essential to understanding key processing parameters of temperature sensitive experiments.Dr Tim Davies, Senior Development Chemist, Johnson Matthey
Reactor-Ready Lab Reactors + AVA software
Flexible and quick to adapt
- Our reactors allow for rapid vessel exchange, for easy scaling up and down of your chemistry.
- React and adapt to your customer’s needs quickly.
Easy to set up and use
- Known and trusted by the leading CROs, CDMOs and CMOs around the world.
Ready when you are
- Off-the-shelf jacketed lab reactors from 100 ml to 35 litres.
- Flex your vessel volume and stirring options to suit your project.
Smart automation with AVA software
- Control your reactor, log experiments and share data with ease.
- Consistently repeat experiments to improve yields and purity.
The first time I changed vessels on Reactor-Ready, it took about 5 minutes but now I can change in less than 2 minutes. I get one stand which fits all sizes up to 5 litres. I get overhead stirring on all scales.Researcher, Process R&D Group, Leading US pharmaceutical company
Related resources - for you to read, watch and discover more
Streamlining Chemical Synthesis DoE for Successful Process Development
Download this White Paper to see how Purolite improved their Process R&D and significantly reduced the translation time from small-scale to large- and manufacturing-scale reactions.
Stream the webinar: The benefits of Jacketed Lab Reactors and considerations when choosing a system
When purchasing a jacketed lab reactor setup for scaling up your process, there are many considerations to be made.
In this webinar we cover the fundamental points of specifying the right reactor and ancillary devices to ensure that you get the optimal performance of your jacketed lab reactor system for scale-up and process development.
Stream the Webinar: How we improved our process development with Mya 4
Dr Patrick Gilbert from Purolite explains how his R&D group greatly improved their small-scale Process development and DoE work.
Data-led, this case study presentation shows you how this was achieved.