Terms & Conditions
All prices are in Pounds Sterling, unless otherwise specified and subject to alteration without prior notice. We reserve the right to invoice goods at prices ruling at the date of dispatch. All prices quoted are exclusive of carriage, packing, shipping insurance, installation, training and VAT. Our minimum offline order value is £30 net.
Delivery of Goods
All delivery dates are quoted verbally or in writing and are estimated only. No guarantee of delivery is implied or offered. We will dispatch all goods by the most cost-effective method of transport unless otherwise specified by the customer. Please advise of any special shipping requirements. All prices quoted are exclusive of carriage, packing, shipping insurance, installation, training and VAT. For details of carriage, packing, installation, insurance and training charges please contact our Sales Office.
All offers, written or verbal, are valid for 30 days, unless otherwise specified. The right is reserved to amend any accidental errors.
Damage or Shortage of Delivered Goods
Damage or short delivery of goods must be notified both to us and the carrier in writing and verbally within 3 days of delivery, otherwise no claim or loss can be entertained. Goods and packaging should be retained for inspection along with relevant supporting documents (photographs & delivery note). Please do not return any goods without prior notification.
Cancellation of goods
Orders may be cancelled or altered by way of a revised purchase order, or by written consent of standard catalogue items prior to dispatch. Cancellation of custom products or those purchased from a third party may be rejected or subject to a cancellation fee.
Return of Goods
Return of correctly supplied goods will not be accepted unless by prior agreement. Goods must be within 30 days of Invoice date and which are unused, re-saleable condition, in original packaging. A re-stocking fee may apply. Items should be sent back carriage paid. No responsibility will be accepted for items damaged or lost in transit.
Payment of Accounts
Our terms of payment are strictly 30 days from date of invoice, credit is granted subject to a completed & approved credit application form.
For new customers the initial purchase’s will be on a Pro-Forma basis, where upon the order will be processed immediately upon receipt of remittance. Thereafter an application for a credit account may be submitted.
All orders could be subject to Export Ratings Clearance. Our terms of payment are strictly 30 days from date of invoice, subject to credit approval. All invoices will be in Pounds Sterling and should be remitted in Sterling unless otherwise previously agreed. Payment should be made in Sterling by International Money Transfer, direct to our bank. When remitting by IMT please advise us of details in advance. Please note that if you do not have an existing credit account with Radleys any orders placed would be subject to 100% payment by pro-forma invoice, either by credit card or IMT, prior to processing your order. Any bank transaction fees are the responsibility of the customer.
Pay by Credit Card
For your convenience we accept payment by Mastercard, Visa and Purchasing Cards. Telephone orders are accepted when payment is made by quoting your card number, card holders name, address and expiry date. Payment will be taken at time of confirmation of order.
Lloyds Bank plc, 25 East Gate, Harlow Town Centre, Harlow, Essex. CM20 1LD. United Kingdom
Account Name: R B Radley & Co Ltd. Sterling Account Number: 00149739. Euro Account Number: 86211813. Bank Sort Code: 30-93-89
Our responsibility is limited to the supply of goods in the kind and quality ordered. All goods should be checked before use as no subsequent liability can be accepted. The scope of our service is limited to the products we manufacture or supply and not to their suitability or safety for a given procedure under given circumstances. The suitability or fitness of equipment for a specific application is the customer’s responsibility. The provision of appropriate site services e.g. power, water etc is the customer’s responsibility. All manufacturers’ warranties are subject to regular Preventative Maintenance/Servicing where appropriate.
Free-Issue Materials and Repairs
We are not responsible for damage to articles sent to us either for repair or examination, or for incidental damage to glass apparatus and delicate instruments during the course of repair whilst on our premises, or during transit, to or from our premises. Please contact Radleys for a unique identification number prior to sending any goods back for repair. Goods for repair should be sent carriage paid and clearly labeled with the sender’s name and address; at the same time a note should be included detailing the work required. Any goods sent for repair, maintenance or return should be free from physical, chemical and biological hazards and the appropriate Decontaminations Certificates completed. Time involved in the preliminary examination of any article may be charged in the event of no subsequent order being placed.
No responsibility can be accepted for any accident, however caused, whilst our employees are on the customer’s premises. Safety precautions are the hirer’s responsibility.
Tools or Moulds
Unless otherwise agreed between the purchaser and ourselves, in the case of orders where special tools, moulds, gauges etc, are required for the manufacturer of the parts to be supplied, the purchaser will be charged with a part cost of the manufacture or purchase of such tool, as and when samples for approval are being submitted. We reserve the right to retain possession of all such tools.
Illustrations and Specifications
Subject to alteration without notice. They are not binding and are only intended to represent generally the type of goods offered, as owing to improvements and revision of design and/or change of service, apparatus may not conform to them in detail.
Welcome to our website. This page contains important information explaining your relationship with the owner of this Internet site and your rights to access and use information on it. Please read this notice carefully. If you do not agree to accept all terms of the notice, please do not use this site.
The term Radleys or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Radleys, Shire Hill, Saffron Walden, Essex, CB11 3AZ, United Kingdom. Our company registration is R.B.Radley Co. Ltd, Registered in England 889911. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Radleys, are acknowledged on the website. Any reproduction or use of such trademarks, save as permitted hereby, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil and / or criminal liability.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Radleys’ prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.