In this video we demonstrate the key features of the Reactor-Ready Duo jacketed lab reactor system. Reactor-Ready Duo is an innovative benchtop reaction work station with interchangeable jacketed glass reactor vessels with volumes from 100 mL to 5 litres.
Reactor-Ready Duo holds two independent jacketed reactor vessels in a single compact framework. The system can be configured to operate with a single thermoregulator or circulators controlling the jacket temperature of both vessels simultaneously; or with two thermoregulators controlling the temperature of each vessel independently.
Reactor-Ready Duo is ideal for organic chemistry, process development, medicinal chemistry, R&D research, polymer chemistry, academic research, API manufacture and CRO or contract synthesis.
Reactor-Ready Duo can be used for:
- Parallel synthesis or reaction optimisation, using similar or different size vessels and varying stirring speed, stirrer shape and temperature between vessels.
- Two stage reactions where you can transfer reactant from one vessel to the other using vacuum or a pump.
- Or as a single reaction vessel, using the second vessel as either a receiving or feed vessel (where reagents can be pre-heated or pre-cooled prior to addition).
Reactor-Ready Duo also offers a range of accessories such as condensers, temperature probes, glass and PTFE lids, PTFE impellers and reflux divider kits. You can also automate your jacketed lab reactor system with our AVA Lab Control Software which controls and data logs all the periphery devices connected to your jacketed lab reactor, such as overhead stirrers, circulators and gravimetric additions modules for accurate liquid dosing.
Reactor-Ready Duo Features include:
- Holds two chemical glass reaction vessels • Rapid vessel exchange with quick-release vessel clamps and wide bore hose couplings.
- Range of standard (single and vacuum jacketed) vessels – 250 ml to 5 L.
- Range of process (single and vacuum jacketed) vessels – 100 ml to 5 L Process Vessels. mimic the geometry of plant scale reactors and feature a 1.25 to 1 ratio of internal height to internal diameter, with dish shaped bottom.
- DN100 vessel flange.
- Accepts all leading brands of overhead stirrer and allows easy, tool free adjustment.
- Compact stainless steel framework accepts all vessel sizes.
- Self aligning stirrer coupling engages without the need for tools.
- Temperature range: -70 ˚C to +230 ˚C (thermofluid temperature).
- Innovative hose manifolds allow easy thermofluid drain down.
- Wide range of accessory glassware including condensers, dropping funnels etc.
- Optional software allows you to log and control 3rd party devices.