Watch the making a 10 Litre vacuum jacketed vessel from start to finish at Radleys. Starting from glass tubing, our expert scientific glassblower transforms the glass into a precision glass vessel ready to use in a Reactor-Ready Pilot frame.
See the whole process from receiving a purchase order, manufacture, quality control and finally shipping to the customer. Our highly skilled scientific glassblowers have been creating beautiful scientific glassware like this 10 litre reaction vessel for over 50 years and we are also very proud to be training the next generation of glassblowers.
The 10 L jacketed glass reactor vessel is part of our Reactor-Ready Pilot range, an innovative reaction work station for jacketed glass reactor vessels from 5 to 35 litres. Reactor-Ready Pilot is ideal for process development chemistry, scale-up, polymer chemistry, R&D, API manufacture and contract synthesis.
Reactor-Ready Pilot replaces multiple reactor set-ups with a single, universal pilot scale system which allows the user to swap vessels in minutes NOT hours. Use one circulator and one framework to perform reactions on different scales from 5 to 35 litres, making it ideal for use in scale-up and process development chemistry labs.
Reactor-Ready Pilot Features include:
- Rapid vessel exchange with quick-release vessel clamp and wide bore hose couplings.
- Range of single jacketed vessels – 5, 10, 15, 20, 30 and 35 litres.
- Range of vacuum jacketed vessels – 5 and 10 litres.
- Vessels manufactured at 1.25 to 1 ratio of internal height to diameter to mimic plant scale reactors.
- DN200 vessel flange.
- Accepts all leading brands of overhead stirrer and allows easy, tool-free adjustment.
- Compact stainless steel framework accepts all vessel sizes.
- Self aligning stirrer coupling engages without the need for tools.
- Temperature range: -70 ˚C to +230 ˚C (thermofluid temperature).
- Innovative hose manifolds allow easy thermofluid drain down.
- Wide range of accessory glassware including condensers, dropping funnels etc.
- Optional software allows you to log and control 3rd party devices.