Reactor-Ready is designed as a universal reactor work station with a range of easily interchangeable vessels from 100 ml to 5 litres which can be configured to suit the chemistry and scale needed for each project. Easy to use, this one unique framework can replace many, saving money and fumehood space.
In this video Ben demonstrates the key features of Reactor-Ready as well as shows how easy and quick it is to swap reaction vessels. Reactor-Ready Pilot is an innovative reaction work station for jacketed glass reaction vessels from 5 to 35 litres.
Reactor-Ready is designed as a universal reactor work station with a range of easily interchangeable vessels from 100ml to 5 litres which can be configured to suit the chemistry and scale needed for each project. Easy to use, this one unique framework can replace many, saving money and fumehood space.
Reactor-Ready replaces multiple reactor set-ups with a single, universal system which allows the user to swap vessels in minutes NOT hours. Use one circulator and one framework to perform reactions on different scales from 100ml to 5 litres, making it ideal for use in scale-up and process chemistry labs. Reactor-Ready also offers a range of accessories such as condensers, temperature probes, glass and PTFE lids, PTFE impellers and reflux divider kits.
You can also automate your jacketed reaction system with our AVA Lab Control Software which controls and data logs all the periphery devices connected to your jacketed lab reactor, such as overhead stirrers, circulator and gravimetric additions modules for accurate liquid dosing.
Reactor-Ready features include
• Rapid vessel exchange with quick-release vessel clamp and wide bore hose couplings.
• Range of vacuum jacketed vessels – 5 and 10 litres.
• Vessels manufactured at 1.25 to 1 ratio of internal height to diameter to mimic plant scale reactors.
• DN200 vessel flange.
• Accepts all leading brands of overhead stirrer and allows easy, tool free adjustment.
• Compact stainless steel framework accepts all vessel sizes.
• Self aligning stirrer coupling engages without the need for tools.
• Temperature range: -70 ˚C to +230 ˚C (thermofluid temperature).
• Innovative hose manifolds allow easy thermofluid drain down.
• Wide range of accessory glassware including condensers, dropping funnels etc.
• Optional software allows you to log and control 3rd party devices.