Dr Nilesh Mistry shows you how to set-up and use the Radleys GreenHouse Work-up Station to perform 24 position parallel, rapid and sequential purification in a 24 well microtiter plate footprint.
This tutorial includes step-by-step shots and close-ups of various components and some advice on how to use your equipment in the most efficient way.
This video is what you need to know in order to use the GreenHouse Work-up Station. Watch the other videos in this series to see how you can set-up and use the GreenHouse Plus Parallel Synthesiser and GreenHouse Blowdown Evaporator.
Do you need parallel and sequential filtration, phase separation and/or SPE of samples? Need to increase your post-synthesis work-up and purification throughput without compromising on your set-up? Want to perform parallel work-up and purification, but have limited fume hood space?
The Greenhouse Work-up Station is designed to make your parallel and combinatorial chemistry work-ups and purification, quick and easy. The principle of the Greenhouse Work-up Station allows efficient purification of samples from any standard 24 well format micro titer plate, as well as the GreenHouse reaction blocks, 24 x 7ml micro titer plates and other 24 position reactors/synthesisers.
The GreenHouse Work-up Station allows two levels of filtration, phase separation and/or SPE (Solid Phase Extraction) columns to be stacked, one above the other. This enables parallel and sequential filtration, phase separation and/or SPE to 24 samples. The GreenHouse Work-up Station has a removable upper support plate allows unit to be used for single or sequential purification. There is a clear gas cover allows pressure to be applied to increase flow rate of difficult samples during the work-up and purification.
The Work-up Station accommodates all standard 3 ml and 6 ml tabbed or tabless SPE or filtration columns. The full range of Filtration, Phase Separation and SPE Columns include Silica, SCX, Aminopropyl and SAX Acetate.
The GreenHouse Work-Up Station has an innovative stacked column design that allows two levels of sequential purification e.g. phase separation and SPE or filtration and SPE, one above the other. The Work-up Station accepts all standard 24 well microtiter plates, as well as GreenHouse Reaction Blocks for fraction collection.
- Stacked column design allows sequential purification e.g. phase separation and SPE or filtration and SPE.
- Easily removable upper support plate allows unit to be used for single or sequential parallel purification.
- Clear gas cover allows slight positive pressure to be applied to increase flow rate of difficult samples.
- Design accommodates all standard 3ml and 6ml tabbed or tabless SPE or filtration columns.
- Accepts all standard 24 well micro titer plates, as well as GreenHouse Reaction Blocks for fraction collection.
- Unique recessed design of support plates allows positioning of standard format columns within micro titer plate footprint without column tabs obstructing each other.
RDT market a complete range of consumables dedicated to the GreenHouse Work-up Station and preparative chemistry. These include Filtration, Phase Separation and SPE Columns including Silica, SCX, Aminopropyl and SAX Acetate.