Reactor-Ready and Lara vessels have a bottom outlet valve with a 15 mm piston and a B19 Rodaviss socket run-off. Reactor-Ready Pilot vessels have a bottom outlet valve with a 25 mm piston and a B24 Rodaviss socket run-off.
For a B19 run-off, you may wish to use one of the following:
- RR139063: PTFE Hose Adapter B19 for NW12 Tubing (which has a PTFE hose barb for connecting to tubing)
- RR139097: Vertical Run-Off Adapter B19 to Plain (which is a glass bend with drip cone – similar to RR139340 pictured below
- RR139098: Run-Off Secondary Valve B19 to Stopcock (which has a tap – useful to stop any weeping past the piston if working at temperature extremes) – similar to RR139137 pictured below
For a B24 run-off, you can choose from:
- RR139065: PTFE Hose Adapter B24 to 15 mm Bore (which is a wide bore PTFE piece)
- RR139340: Vertical Run-Off Adapter B24 to Plain (which is a glass bend with drip cone)
- RR139137: Run-Off Secondary Valve B24 to Stopcock (which has a tap – useful to stop any weeping past the piston if working at temperature extremes)
All of the above include a Rodaviss connection (as shown) for securing to the vessel run-off.