Findenser is easy to set up and can be used anywhere in the laboratory unlike a water condenser
Contacts: Dr. P. K Khanna
Organisation: Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune
Department: Applied Chemistry
Case Study No: CS1051
When Inkarp introduced Radleys Findenser, the Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT) were unsure if the Findenser would work in the Indian climate. Prior to Findenser they were using water condensers and facing the following challenges:
- Lack of space – we have to set up apparatus near a water supply and due to multiple tubes and hoses it looks cumbersome
- Chances of leakage / flooding was more likely.
- Water consumption was huge.
The objective of buying Findenser was to reduce water consumption and save space so that DIAT can use the space for other instruments running at same time.
- Findenser is easy to set up and can be used anywhere in the laboratory unlike a water condenser
- Findenser gave DIAT more then they expected. They are using Findenser for a range of solvents. Findenser has good solvent retention.
Findenser is cost-saving, water-saving, time-saving, flexible and easy to use. In short it's value for money.Dr. P. K Khanna, Defence Institute of Advanced Technology (DIAT), Pune