3- and 5-way Universal Clamps are designed to safely support flasks, condensers and other glassware. They feature adjustable telescopic arms and flexible straps to hold glassware.
- Designed to be raised or lowered with glassware in-situ
- Choice of Velcro or rubber supporting straps
- Rubber straps grip glassware from 15 to 70mm in diameter - ideal for lifting vessels
- 5-way clamp features a slot which allows it to be located on to the support rod from the side
- Velcro straps are designed specifically not to grip glassware tightly, allowing condensers to slide through the strap, whilst still being safely restrained
- Optional Viton rubber straps offer superior chemical resistance
How do the clamps work?
Grip the flask neck with a rubber strap on the lower clamp for lifting, whilst the condenser above slides through the Velcro strap on the upper clamp.
Universal Clamps and Accessories
RR95400 Telescopic 5-way Clamp with Velcro
RR95405 Telescopic 3-way Clamp with Velcro
RR95410 Telescopic 5-way Clamp with Silicone Strap and Long Handle
RR95415 Telescopic 3-way Clamp with Silicone Strap and Long Handle
RR95450 RR95400 to RR95410 Conversion Kit
RR95412 Clamp Long Handle
RR95430 Self-Adhesive Velcro Pads
RR95432 Strap Securing Pins
RR95440 Velcro Loop Strips 200mm
RR95442 Silicone Strap 200mm
RR95444 Viton Strap 200mm