In November 2016 we launched a new version of AVA: v1.1.
This updated version of AVA brings a number of benefits:
- New device drivers – you can control more laboratory equipment than ever before, including new device categories such as conductivity meters.
- Step end conditions tolerances – specify how close to the setpoint you need to be before the step is considered complete.
- Physical device set-up information – more help with configuring your devices to enable them to communicate with AVA.
- Wider ranges for device settings – a wider range of PID values possible for advanced control, wider speed ranges for peristaltic pumps, a wider pH range possible for sensing/control, and an increased maximum hotplate temperature range.
- Increased warnings (to provide more information – e.g. AVA Care expiry).
- Some minor bug fixes.
You can download AVA v1.1 from our website. Note: if you have purchased an AVA licence, you will only be able to use v1.1 if your AVA Care is valid. Please see our other FAQ posts for further information.