Can Findenser be repaired if it breaks?
The glass body of a Findenser can be repaired, provided it has a serial number beginning with ‘F’ (supply started December 2020).
Unfortunately it is not possible to repair any Findensers with a serial number beginning with ‘S’ (supply pre-December 2020).
To get your Findenser repaired you will need to:
- Place a Purchase Order for Cat No.RR31120 ‘Findenser Repair’ directly with Radleys or via your local Distributor.
- After acknowledgement of your Purchase Order, please ship (at your cost) the Findenser to Radleys:Radleys – Findenser Repair
Essex, CB11 3AZ.
- Taking care to pack your Findenser carefully to avoid breakage during shipping.
- Include a Decontamination Certificate.
- Include a copy of your Purchase Order.
- Include details of your return postal address.
- Include your email address.
During the repair Radleys will:
- Replace the glass body, thermofluid and all seals.
- Repack in a new box with instructions.
- Ship (at our cost) the repaired Findenser to you, within approximately a week of receipt of the damaged unit
- This repair can only be carried out by Radleys.
- Any attempt to repair elsewhere will invalidate your Warranty and is likely to lead to inferior performance.