Saffron Walden, Essex
Radleys is a successful, family-owned company, proud of its achievements and its strong team. Join our friendly sales team to identify new sales opportunities and support existing users to expand their awareness of the benefits our products offer.
- Lead Qualification: To engage and qualify inbound sales equiries or leads.
- Lead Generation: To engage potential and current users to expand product awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account knowledge.
- Support sales with appropriate tasks and customer enquiries.
- Complete sales of smaller value products direct with end-users.
- Work with marketing and product management teams to identify sales/marketing opportunities.
- Partnering and working with sales, marketing, customer service and product management.
- Reporting to Director of Sales
Experience & Qualifications
- Previous experience of a similar role.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of CRM’s (Salesforce preferred).
- Strong digital understanding of business development tools such as LinkedIn and social media.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently.
- Scientific background, Chemistry strongly preferred.
- Language skills advantageous.
- Professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communicator on all platforms – email, phone, video, online.
- Analytical, a good problem solver.
- Resilient – this sales role will involve rejection from prospects so you can’t be the type of person who loses enthusiasm or tries to avoid tough conversations.
- Strong self-motivation and drive for results.
- Enthusiasm and perseverance with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Aptitude to meet challenges that may arise.
At Radleys we have a dedicated team of professionals who are all working hard to provide our customers with the very best technology and customer service. Start your career with us!
How to apply
Please email your CV with a covering letter stating your salary expectations:
t: +44 1799 513320
When you work at Radleys, you feel appreciated because you’re treated like a person and not just a number. You know everyone at the company and you can talk to anyone. The people at Radleys feel like your work family.Julie Badger