Located in the UK or mainland Europe
International Territory Manager - Europe
We have an opportunity for an experienced International Sales professional to support our existing business and develop our sales via our network of international distributors in Europe (small responsibility for Middle East and Africa).
- Maintain and develop sales to meet targets.
- Regular contact and visits to distributors throughout the territory, including:
- Commercial discussions.
- Distributor training.
- Joint sales visits to end-users.
- Implementing Radleys Distributor Charter.
- Maintenance of accurate sales records.
- Preparation of distributor sales/support/training collateral (presentations, webinars etc).
- Delivery of training/sales/technical/customer presentations, talks, webinars, demonstrations (online or on-site) etc.
- Maintain market awareness of competitor activity and other distributor opportunities.
- Identify marketing needs and assist in support and delivery.
- Reporting and maintaining sales and reporting KPI’s.
- Regular overseas travel to meet distributors and end-users.
- Reporting to the Global Sales Manager.
- Self-motivated, well organised and an experienced instrument sales professional, able to manage and develop the sales of our chemistry products through our network of distributors.
- Have a clear understanding and experience of distributor/channel management.
- Have a science background and experience of laboratory instrument sales.
- The stature and confidence to deal with sales representatives, product specialist, sales managers and distributor principals; to understand their motivations, business needs and support them to reach our mutual goals.
- As part of the international sales team, you must be willing to get ‘stuck in’ at all levels, and to undertake whatever is required to complete the job.
- Located in the UK or on the European territory and within easy access of a major airport for good transportation links.
Experience & Qualifications
- Experience of distributor or channel management.
- Experience of scientific instrument and capital sales.
- Commercial knowledge of the pharmaceutical, biotech, agrochemical, chemical, fine chemical and academic markets and key accounts within the territory.
- Technical understanding of the equipment and techniques used in chemical synthesis, process development, work-up and evaporation.
- Graduate chemist, chemical engineer or with suitable scientific/technical background.
- Strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Language skills strongly preferred.
How to apply
Please email your CV with a covering letter stating your salary expectations to:
t: +44 1799513320
The best thing about working here is the truly committed team. We're honest and proud of what we do and we’re continually looking to improve. The fact that we genuinely want to do the best we can and that we care about our customers and staff makes the work rewarding.Simon Moorhouse