Saffron Walden, Essex
Radleys is a successful, family-owned company, proud of its achievements and its strong team. Join our friendly sales team to identify new sales opportunities and support existing users to expand their awareness of the benefits our products offer.
The focus of this role is lead generation and qualification. Your responsibilities include:
- To engage inbound leads and customer enquiries and qualify them against our Target Client persona criteria and follow our Sales Processes to deal with accordingly – always prioritising most profitable opportunities first.
- To build relationships and nurture opportunities, scheduling appointments, demonstrations and further appropriate sales activities following the above.
- Support sales with appropriate tasks and customer enquiries.
- Potentially completing sales of smaller value products such as Heat-On, StarFish and accessories.
- Work with marketing and product management to identify marketing opportunities and feedback success and market intelligence.
- Reporting to Director of Sales
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience of a similar role.
- Strong computer skills – Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of CRM’s – SalesForce experience essential.
- Strong digital understanding of business development tools such as LinkedIn and social media.
- Aptitude to manage numerous requests and time demands concurrently.
- Scientific background, Chemistry strongly preferred.
- Language skills advantageous.
- Professional demeanour and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communicator on all platforms – email, phone, video, online.
- Analytical, a good problem solver.
- Resilient – this sales role will involve rejection from prospects so you can’t be the type of person who loses enthusiasm or tries to avoid tough conversations.
- Strong self-motivation & drive for results.
- Enthusiasm and perseverance with a positive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Aptitude to meet challenges that may arise.
How to apply
Please email your CV with a covering letter stating your salary expectations:
t: +44 1799 513320
When you work at Radleys, you feel appreciated because you’re treated like a person and not just a number. You know everyone at the company and you can talk to anyone. The people at Radleys feel like your work family.Julie Badger