PTFE Safety Covers
PTFE Safety Covers slide over the top of your existing Heat-On block, acting as a second skin, allowing temperature probes and handles to be used as normal. The non-stick PTFE surfaces can be wiped clean with ease.
- Reduces the temperature of exposed surfaces by up to 50%
- PTFE insulation reduces energy consumption by 15%
- Chemically-resistant PTFE withstands temperatures up to 260˚C
- Prevent accidental spills of solvents on to hot surfaces
- Fits easily over existing Heat-On Blocks
- PTFE Covers for all popular Heat-On sizes.
Manufactured from solid PTFE, these Safety Covers provide an insulating barrier between the user and the ‘hot’ Heat-On blocks. Tests show that the temperature difference between the outside surface of the PTFE cover and the Heat-On block can be as much as 100°C reducing the temperature of exposed surfaces by as much as 50%.
The insulating properties of the PTFE Safety Covers mean that up to 15% less energy is required to maintain temperatures for extended periods.
PTFE Safety Cover Range
RR63005 PTFE Safety Cover for Heat-On Multi-Well Holder
RR63035 PTFE Safety Cover for Heat-On 100ml Block
RR63040 PTFE Safety Cover for Heat-On 200-300ml Block
RR63045 PTFE Safety Cover for Heat-On 500ml Block
RR63050 PTFE Safety Cover for Heat-On 1 Litre Block
NB. PTFE Safety Covers are not available in the USA